The EAFPS 2019 Organizing Committee is pleased to invite you to submit an abstract for consideration for the Free Paper Presentation at the Annual Meeting of the European Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery (EAFPS 2019).
Free Paper Abstract Submission deadline is April 2, 2019.
Abstracts for free papers should contribute to education, research or clinical practice. The accepted free papers abstract will be included in the scientific program as an oral presentation of approx 5 minutes.
* Presenting Author Information: Please enter the presenting author details, full name of institution with department included and contact information.
* Corresponding Author(s) Information: First, middle and last names of the authors must be fully indicated correctly and in the right order.
* Corresponding Authors Institution(s): The institution(s) of the authors should be indicated fully with the "department" and "institution" names while avoiding any abbreviations such as Dept., Inst., Hosp., etc. And in the right order. The institution and city should be written in lower case while the initials of each word are written in capitals.
* Free Paper Abstract Title: Abstract title can contain a maximum of 250 characters.
* Abstract Text: Abstract text should not exceed 250 words.
Abstract texts should be consisting of four sections given below:
- It is possible to make changes in the already submitted abstracts until 2nd April, 2019 by writing to Congress Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org). It will not be possible to make changes after this deadline.
- Please ensure that the e-mail address of the presenting author should be entered correctly to enable the Meeting Organizing Secretariat to get in contact with you regarding the abstract. All information regarding the acceptance, any required adjustments, and scheduling will be communicated through the presenting author e-mail.
All submitted abstracts will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee following the abstract submission deadline and the acceptance letters will be sent latest by 15 May, 2019 via e-mail.
Relevant information about your abstract's presentation including the presentation date, time, hall, presentation number will be included in the acceptance letters.
Abstracts of the presenting authors who do not register to the meeting and do not make the registration payment by the deadline, will be cancelled, and removed from the program.
If you need any further information, please feel free to email us at the:
Join our mailing list today and receive our latest newsletter delivered straight to your inbox!